CCM at Ole Miss offers tons of ways for you to get involved, the keys to deepening in your Catholic faith and your relationship with Christ while in college.
In addition to checking this website often, we'd recommend liking us on Facebook and following us on Twitter to stay up-to-the-minute with important info and CCM activities.
- Good Cheer (fall & spring semesters) meets every Wednesday night at 8:00pm in the upstairs room of Bouré on the Square for a time of fellowship, prayer and a short devotional. We feature a special guest each week. Outside of Mass, this is our largest weekly gathering.
- Adoration (fall & spring semesters) is held every Tuesday night from 7-8pm at St. John's. This hour is set aside for prayer and worship of Christ in the Blessed Sacrament. Confession is also available during Adoration.
- Small Groups are Bible or book study groups that meet at various times and places each week during the fall & spring semesters. They offer you the chance to learn more about your faith in a closer and more personal setting. There are small groups for men and women and, chances are, there's one that is just right for you!
- Retreats are held in the fall and spring semesters. They're a great way to take a break from the ordinary and recharge your spiritual batteries.
- Spaghetti Supper (fall & spring semesters) is held each Sunday night in the parish hall of St. John's, just after the 5:00pm Mass. You can enjoy a great, home-cooked meal (for only $2!) and enjoy the company of fellow students and long-time parishioners.